About Me

My photo
Pendang, Kedah, Malaysia
An ordinary person...Like listening to the music.. Bit sensitive.. LOVE kids so much...

Blog Archive

19 April 2009

its come again!!

Hurm.. here is the time that I need to update my blog.. Thanks Dyela coz giving me this tag.. At least I got something to share with.. hihhihi..

1.Longest relationship:
~ 6 years that I ever had.

2. Shortest relationship:
~ ahah.. never..

3. How many people have you broken up with?
~ only one.. hopefully it will be the last one.. uhuk2..

4. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you?
~ two..

5. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
~ yes.. in progress..

6. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
~ no. n never!

7. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
~ this part is always.. hehe.. so sorry my dear..

8. Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend?:
~ Yesh..

9. Are you happy being single or in relationships?
~ for me both is ok coz there are benefits of being single or having partner..

10. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?
~ no.. if I had, Im so sorry dear. Hihi..(tipu sunat je)

11. Have you ever been cheated on?
~ no

12. What is the most important PART of being in a relationship?
~ dating, dating and dating..

13. What is the worst part of being in a relationship?
~ when we are in a long distant.. huu.. benci..benci..benci..

14. Worst relationship?
~ yes.. I have one.. but not wit people that Im in love.. it is just someone..

15. Have you ever had your heart broken?
~ yes.. its many.. make me really hate her much!

16. Do you talk to any of your exes?
~ yes.. but not always..

17. If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your exes, would you?
~ if there is a “jodoh” between us.. it might be.. who’s know..

3 comments:

DiLa ZaiNi said...

eh ko ni..name aku pn slh eja..aku deduct mark kaang..

Saidatul Nadila said...

eh.. jgn r deduct markah aku.. cukup r markah writing aku dpt ckit.. huhu..

Mohd Noorshazwan said...

ish ko nie dieyla...nk deduct markah jer...cube la tambah markah sekali skala..